Strategic Planning for Sustainability and Profitability
When: Anytime You Want
Time: Anytime You Want
Where: Anywhere You Want
A great strategic plan is an operating manual that can transform a nonprofit organization. This document can be used to engage your board members, prioritize spending, synchronize your programs, and set goals that will inspire your donors and volunteers. The program will discuss the key components of a strategic plan, best practices for the planning process, and tools that can catapult your organization. The course includes a step-by-step workbook/guide along with video lessons.
What you will Learn:
• Why nonprofits need a strategic plan
• How to develop the plan with the board
• What does a great plan look like
• Implement and execute an effective plan
• Planning to finance services and programs
• Planning programs and expected outcomes
• Planning for staff and volunteers
• Putting the plan to work for success
Who is this for:
• Individuals new to grant writing
• Non-profit organizations
• Civil Servants, Healthcare Workers, Educators
• A desire to learn
• A computer/tablet/smartphone to join workshop and download materials
Assessment – Where you are?
• Needs Assessment
• Background Information
• Situational Analysis
Baseline – Where you want to be?
• Problems – Past and Present
• Major Issues
• Alignment and Capacity
Components – Where you want to be?
• Mission & Vision
• Values, Guidelines, and Principles
• Specific Goals
• Specific Objective
Action – How will it be done?
• Performance Measurements
• Target Standards of Performance
• Initiatives and Projects
• Action Plans
• Data Collection
Terms and Conditions:
There will be no refunds for purchases. The course is accompanied by worksheets/workbook. Your success or failure to create a winning strategic plan for your organization is based on your ability to understand and implement the information and strategies taught in this course. There is some email assistance offered with the course for clarity if needed.
Let TVA Consulting help you put the pieces of the grant writing world together to make sense.