Nonprofit Success: Build It Strong
Are you a leader of a nonprofit organization or have an interest in creating a new one? Do you have questions and concerns about incorporating and/or filing for tax-exempt status? Is your nonprofit organization in compliance with current state and federal charitable law? This course will answer all of your questions and resolve all of your concerns. We will assist your organization sort through the complicated processes of formalizing a tax-exempt nonprofit.
What you will Learn:
· How to build a sustainable and profitable organization.
· How to stay in compliance.
· How to create a sustainable revenue stream.
· How to recruit and retain staff and volunteers.
· How to protect the organizations internally and externally.
Who is this for:
· Current Nonprofit Leaders
· Potential Nonprofit Founders
· Nonprofit Staff
· A desire to learn
· A computer/tablet/smartphone to join workshop and download materials
· Complete assessment before the workshop
· For-Profit or Not-for-Profit?
· What is a Not-for-Profit?
· Incorporating & Structuring the Not-for-Profit
· Business Planning
· Strategic Planning
· Program Development
· Option of Fiscal Sponsorship
· State Reporting & Regulation
· Federal Tax Exemption
· Ongoing IRS Reporting & Regulation
· Fundraising/Revenue Generation
· Data Collection
· HR Overhaul
· Protecting the Organization
· Stay in Compliance
Terms and Conditions:
There will be no refunds for purchases. The course is accompanied by worksheets/workbook. Your success or failure to create a winning strategic plan for your organization is based on your ability to understand and implement the information and strategies taught in this course. There is some email assistance offered with the course for clarity if needed.
Let TVA Consulting help you put the pieces of the grant writing world together to make sense.